We invite submission of papers describing innovative research methods and applications in knowledge-enhanced NLP. Papers that introduce new theoretical proofs or methods, help to develop a better understanding of new emerging concepts topics extensive empirical experiments, or demonstrate a novel application in natural language processing of these methods to a domain are strongly encouraged.The topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge-augmented language model pre-training
- Knowledge-augmented language model fine-tuning
- Knowledge retrieval from unstructured data
- Knowledge retrieval from structured data
- NLP methods augmented by knowledge graphs
- NLP methods augmented by commonsense
- NLP methods augmented by heuristic rules
- NLP methods augmented by dictionary
- NLP methods augmented by linguistic features
- NLP methods augmented by retrieved texts
- NLP methods augmented by large language models
Regular papers are limited to a total of 7 pages, excluding all references and optional appendix. We also encourage short papers, which can be ranged from 2 to 4 pages excluding all references. All submissions must be in PDF format and formatted according to the new Standard AAAI Conference Proceedings Template. Following this AAAI conference submission policy, reviews are double-blind, and author names and affiliations should NOT be listed. Submitted papers will be assessed based on their novelty, technical quality, potential impact, and clarity of writing. For papers that rely heavily on empirical evaluations, the experimental methods and results should be clear, well executed, and repeatable. Authors are strongly encouraged to make code publicly available.
The workshop papers are non-archival, and there is no dual submission restriction for this workshop. For dual submission and anonymity requirement of other conferences (e.g., ACL), please check the corresponding conference's policy.
The accepted papers will be posted on the workshop website and will not appear in the AAAI proceedings.
- Paper submission deadline: November 4, 2022
- Author notification: November 18, 2022
- Camera ready deadline: December 2, 2022
All deadlines are 11:59pm UTC -12h ("anywhere on Earth")
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com if you have any questions!